The forms listed here help support the business processes outlined in the rest of the Administrative Procedures series.
- Graduate Admissions Basic Training - Sign up for staff training on the use of GradApp. Covers how to manage your departmental application, how to recommend or deny an applicant, update or defer an application, how to manage the Program Description Guide, and other useful Graduate College information.
- GradApp Permissions Request - Use to request access to GradApp after completion of Admissions Basic Training. Also use this form to remove users that are no longer with your program.
- GISAL (Graduate International Student Award Letter) - Used for International students receiving departmental funding.
- UA Faculty English Translation Form - may be used if translations from your university or a translation service are not an option.
- Departmental Justification Waiver Request Form (PDF) - For Admissions Exceptions (such as Low GPA) or Probation Extensions