- Campus where offered
University of Arizona - Main - Tucson
- Admissions Requirements
- Earned a PharmD from a 5-year or 6-year degree program outside the United States
- Minimum 3.75 overall GPA on a 5.0 scale or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Gained professional experience in the relevant field upon graduation for more than 6 months
- Official transcripts from non-U.S. secondary schools, colleges or universities
- Copy of diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Official iBT TOEFL score of 93 or higher (Speaking 26 / Writing 24 / Reading 22 / Listening 21)
- Please send copy of current score report and list of future test dates you have scheduled.
- Letter of intent answering the following questions (2 pages maximum);
- What makes you different from other applicants?
- What is your career goal and how can our program help you achieve it?
- What challenges are you expecting in our program or living in Tucson when you join our program?
- Recommendation letters (3 letters minimum)
- 1 letter from a current employer
- 1 letter from a preceptor for a clinical rotation
- 1 letter from anyone who would be able to recommend you for academic and professional purposes
- Financial sponsorship letter from sponsor
To apply, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Admissions Deadlines
- Fall: April 1
- Spring: September 1*
*Program applicants who plan to complete this program in 2 years must apply for fall.
- Standardized Tests
Required test(s): TOEFL iBT
Minimum TOEFL*: Speaking 26 / Writing 24 / Reading 22 / Listening 21
*Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEC) Certification requirement
- Funding Opportunities
Certificate students may not be eligible for financial aid.
- International Conditional Admission
International applicants will not be considered for conditional admission by this program.
- Other Information
The GRE Institution Code for The University of Arizona is