Important dates, information, and forms are displayed on these pages for UA Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows, Friends of Fellows, and Alumni.
Please save the dates by printing, downloading, or connecting to your own Google Calendar.
- See the Sign Up Sheet for Outreach Opportunities through our PC Recruiter
- The Desert Doves is the official RPCV chapter of Tucson; they regularly host events including ethnic dinners, happy hours, and more
- The next scheduled meeting is September 15th
- Fellows are required to attend two meetings per academic year
- Conduct background research – summarize this research in about a page
- Develop and submit 2-3 questions
- Discuss with your supervisor and read agency materials (i.e. annual report, relevant publications, etc.). Summarize in about a page.
- Fall Health Extravaganza: Friday, Sept 21st 7:30am- 11:30am. We will be assisting with a Fall health resource fair at Armory Park. Volunteers will help with accepting donations, distributing food and water, and helping booths set-up and take down.
- Sky Island Alliance: Saturday, Sept 22nd, 8am-1pm We will be assisting with a planting project in Sabino Canyon
- SAAF AIDSWALK: Register as a volunteer or participant on the SAAF website TODAY!
- Primavera Men's Shelter: details TBA
- 4th Ave. Street Fair: details TBA
Fellows Outreach Showcase 2019 - Friday, February 22, 2019, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, UA Student Union Memorial Center North Ballroom
All Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and community and university partners are invited to attend.
Monthly application webinars are held for interested applicants for the UA Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows program.
Please vist the Applicants page for more information, and to listen to a recording of the most recent webinar.