The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Consortium (UROC)
Fall 2020 Poster Session and Program Information Sessions
Friday, October 30, 2020
UROC FALL 2020 POSTER SESSION: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- The Poster Session will take place live on-line, on Zoom, Friday, October 30th from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- All posters represent projects completed during the UROC 2020 summer program.
- One-at-a-time, UROC students will present their poster for 5-minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A immediately following each presentation.
- Concurrent poster sessions will be provided live on-line with each session having its own Zoom link (see schedule below).
|Room A||Room B|
|Zoom Link||Zoom Link|
|Zoom Meeting #84962838434||Zoom Meeting #83891146379|
|3:00||Brianna Jackson||3:00||Raquel De Los Santos|
|3:08||Andrea Lara-Garcia||3:08||Alexis Garibay|
|3:16||Avi Martinez||3:16||Hailey Higgins|
|3:24||Alejandro Ponce||3:24||Hannah Johnson|
|3:32||Melina Rodrigues||3:32||Bassil Ramadan|
|3:40||Patricia Monique Sanchez||3:40||Amber Burrell|
|3:48||Sam Sneed||3:48||Jaclyn John|
UROC FALL 2020 INFORMATION SESSIONS: 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- UROC program information sessions will take place live on-line, on Zoom, Friday, October 30th from 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
- UROC staff will present on their program and be available to answer questions.
- Concurrent information sessions will be provided live on-line with each session having its own Zoom link (see schedule below).
|Room One||Room Two||Room Three|
|Zoom Link||Zoom Link||Zoom Link|
|Zoom Meeting #86278030409||Zoom Meeting #87226052014||Zoom Meeting #85169911052|
|2:30 pm||2:30 pm||2:30 pm|
|The Ronald E. McNair Achievement Program and the UROC-PREP Program||The Access, Wellness, and Relational Determinants of Student Success (AWARDSS) Program||The Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC) Program|