The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Consortium (UROC)
Summer 2021 Colloquia & Poster Sessions
UROC SUMMER 2021 COLLOQUIA: Friday, August 6th from 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- All presentations represent projects completed during the UROC 2021 Graduate College summer programs only.
- One-at-a-time, UROC students will present on their research projects for 10 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A immediately following each presentation.
- Zoom links will be the same for the oral and poster presentations.
- Zoom url example is https://arizona.zoom.us/j/###########. Input the appropriate zoom meeting number for the group you would like to join.
UROC SUMMER 2021 POSTER SESSIONS: Monday, August 9th from 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- All posters represent projects completed during the UROC 2021 Graduate College, affiliate, and guest summer programs.
- One-at-a-time, students will deliver their presentation for 5 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A immediately following each presentation. Due to the shorter presentation times, the poster schedules are condensed into fewer zoom sessions than the colloquia schedules.
|GRADUATE COLLEGE PROGRAMS||COLLOQUIA ITINERARIES 8/6||POSTER ITINERARIES 8/9||ZOOM MEETING||ZOOM PHONE|
|Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC)||MARC Colloquium||MARC/MHD Poster Presentations||886 4775 8706||1-602-753-0140|
|Minimizing Health Disparities (MHD)||MHD Colloquium 1||MHD Poster Presentations||1-602-753-0140|
|MHD Colloquium 2||N/A||1-602-753-0140|
|Ronald E. McNair Achievement Program (McNair)||McNair Colloquium 1||McNair Poster Presentations 1||886 3854 9393||1-602-753-0140|
|McNair Colloquium 2||McNair Poster Presentations 2||89034655257||1-602-753-0140|
|McNair Colloquium 3||N/A||871 9140 8577||1-602-753-0140|
|Summer Research Institute (SRI)||SRI Colloquium 1||SRI Poster Presentations||82408741252||1-602-753-0140|
|SRI Colloquium 2||N/A||848 2027 6560||1-602-753-0140|
|UROC-PREP||UROC-PREP Colloquium||UROC-PREP Poster Presentations||821 1384 9354||1-602-753-0140|
|AFFILIATE PROGRAM POSTER ITINERARIES||ZOOM MEETING||ZOOM PHONE|
|Biosphere 2 (B2) Research for Undergraduates||89738355732||1-602-753-0140|
|CQN Integrated Optics for Undergraduates for Native Americans||816 8973 5245||1-602-753-0140|
|GUEST PROGRAM POSTER ITINERARIES||ZOOM MEETING||ZOOM PHONE|
|Border Latino and American Indian Summer Exposure to Research (BLAISER) - Session 1||825 0103 9540||1-602-753-0140|
|Border Latino and American Indian Summer Exposure to Research (BLAISER) - Session 2||86271663123||1-602-753-0140|
|Focusing Research on the Border Area (FRONTERA)||881 1178 4796||1-602-753-0140|
UROC SUMMER 2021 CLOSING CEREMONY: Monday, August 9th from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Zoom Code: 81293894826
Please join us in celebrating our UROC cohort completing their summer research programs! Our scholars have worked tirelessly on their individual research projects with their faculty mentors, they completed a GRE workshop, worked with a public presentation specialist, took a summer class alongside their project, and presented their research orally and in poster form.
The closing ceremony is open to everyone to celebrate the achievements of our students!
For a complete list of UROC Graduate College, affiliate, and guest programs, program sponsors, and information about the Closing Ceremony's Keynote Speaker, Ivy Banks, please click here.
Schedules may be updated as more information is gathered.