In graduate school, much of your career preparation will happen both formally and informally and it will be guided by your faculty, informed by your study and practice, and enhanced by collaboration with peers within your graduate program of study.
The Graduate Center provides additional support to graduate students by:
- Providing professional development opportunities such as workshops, panels, and information sessions
- Promoting interdisciplinary engagement and diverse collaborations
- Connecting students to campus resources for funding, community outreach, communication skills, and job searches
- Fostering a sense of community
Use the Graduate Center's calendar to stay informed of upcoming professional development opportunities. Visit the resources page to find the information and tools across campus that will maximize your success while at the University of Arizona.
UArizona's Career Services office also provides support to current and future graduate students, including:
- Events such as career fairs, employer information sessions, and workshops.
- Career coaching with LifeLab
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Employment opportunities