At the graduate level, funding decisions are primarily made within your program of study and are usually some combination of fellowships, assistantships, and/or grants. Funding offers are typically made at the point of admission.
- Explore funding opportunities and other financial resources for new and continuing graduate students
- Discover information about graduate assistantships and associateships
- Get an overview of tuition and other costs and fees
- Seek advice from the Graduate College's Office of Fellowships and Community Engagement (OFCE) for funding outside of the University of Arizona
- Use Scholarship Universe, maintained by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, for additional funding options
- Utilize the GradSense financial literacy resources offered by the Council of Graduate Schools