All students that meet the following criteria may apply; first consideration will be given to students who have faced challenges in gaining access to higher education, e.g. pell eligible, first-generation college students. SRI is open to UA and non-UA students.
- Undergraduate juniors and seniors who have successfully completed 85 semester units toward a bachelor's degree,
Graduation date of December 2018 or later,
- Enrollment during the previous year in an accredited four year university or community college,
- U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residence or Refugee status,
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, and
- the time to commit to a full-time schedule of 40 hours a week.