Graduate Assistant/Associate (GA) positions at The University of Arizona are designed to:
- Provide benefits to graduate students while they work to complete their graduate degrees.
- Recruit exceptional students to various graduate programs.
- Provide support to colleges and departments on campus with teaching, research, and outreach.
- Provide hands on learning which allows the student to develop educational and professional skills.
- Allow the graduate student to gain an exceptional, varied, and valuable university experience.
Graduate students who are interested in a GA position are encouraged to contact the department they would like to work for directly regarding available positions.
- Costs and Fees
- Federal State and Institutional Aid
- Graduate Assistantships / Associateships
- External Funding and Proposal Writing
- University of Arizona Funding Resources
- Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows
- Science Foundation Arizona Fellows
- Office of Fellowships & Community Engagement