Graduate Assistant and Graduate Associate (GA) positions at The University of Arizona are designed to:
- Provide benefits to graduate students while they work to complete their graduate degrees.
- Recruit exceptional students to various graduate programs.
- Provide support to colleges and departments on campus with teaching, research, and outreach.
- Provide hands on learning which allows the student to develop educational and professional skills.
- Allow the graduate student to gain an exceptional, varied, and valuable university experience.
Graduate students who are interested in a GA position are encouraged to contact the department they would like to work for directly regarding available positions.
This GA Manual contains the information that a student, faculty, or staff member would need to know about Graduate Assistant/Associate (GA) appointments at the University of Arizona. For any questions or concerns regarding this information, please contact email@example.com.
Please also to refer to our Graduate Student Aid and Tuition Remission Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).