UROC (pronounced you-rock) is administered by the University of Arizona Graduate College, and provides participants with excellent research training and graduate school preparation through:
- research experience under the guidance of a faculty mentor
- professional development and graduate admission workshops
- social networking and a community building with like-minded peers
- poster session, oral presentation, and abstract writing
- a free comprehensive GRE workshop
- A $5,000 summer stipend (award amount and disbursement varies by program)
Typical eligibility requirements:
- Rising juniors and seniors*
- US citizen or permanent resident
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Strong interest in pursuing graduate education, particularly in earning a master’s or PhD
*AWARDSS may accept post-bacs and master's students.
Join us for an Open House to learn more about our UROC programs!
Monday, October 16th from 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Graduate Center, Room 102
1600 E. 1st St.
Wednesday, November 1st from 6:00-7:00 pm
via Zoom 810 9819 3626