All UROC participants submit an abstract (a summary of an in-depth analysis) on their 10-week summer research project for the Annual UROC Abstract Review. UROC students present their research through posters, PowerPoints, papers, and the abstract review to showcase their growth of understanding in their field throughout the summer programming. All UROC students develop their research alongside a UArizona faculty mentor and the faculty member's lab or team.
Past Abstract Reviews can be viewed below.
- Access, Wellness, And Relational Determinants of Student Success (AWARDSS)
- Minimizing Health Disparities (MHD)
- Ronald E. McNair Achievement Programs
- Summer Research Institute (SRI)
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates Site: Environmental and Earth Systems Research at Biosphere 2 (B2 REU)
- Scholar Training Academy for Research in STEM (STARS)
We are currently recovering the 2018 abstracts and will update once they are available.