Policies & Procedures
The University of Arizona Graduate College publishes its policies on a number of topics. Although the list of policies published here is not comprehensive, it is sufficient to address the most common policy questions.
In order to find specific policies please use the menu items to the left to navigate to your desired destination. Please read the brief explanations below to determine which menu item contains the specific policy that you are interested in.
- Policies (Academic Policies, Enrollment Policies, and Archived Catalogs)
- Degree Requirements (Policies specific to a certain type of degree, including credit requirements, exam policies, etc.)
- Steps to Your Degree (These are the steps/forms that every Master's/Specialist or Doctoral student must complete in GradPath in order to earn their degree)
- Degree Forms (Various Graduate College forms that aren't available in GradPath)
- Dissertations/Theses (Dissertation/Thesis manual, sample pages, and archiving instructions)
- Important Deadlines (Deadlines to qualify for graduation in a specific term)
- Find Your Auditor (Graduate College Degree Auditor listing by degree, with contact information)
- Commencement (Information about the University Commencement ceremony)