Graduate Assistants/Associates in Teaching Orientation (GATO)
GATO is designed to prepare a Graduate Teaching Assistant/Associate (GTA) at the University of Arizona to become a competent and effective teacher. GATO is mandatory, and must be completed before a TA may begin instructional duties.
The next GATO session is Thursday, August 22, 2013. You will need a University of Arizona NetID to register. Registration is not yet open. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required for all TAs
- Costs and Fees
- Graduate Incentives for Growth Awards (GIGA)
- University of Arizona Resources
- Federal State and Institutional Aid
- Peace Corps
- Science Foundation Fellowship
- Other Resources
- Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad
- Graduate Assistant / Associate