Departments which partner with UA Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows are linked below.
For requirements and contacts for academic program or admissions questions, visit Graduate College Programs of Study.
College of Agricultural & Life Sciences
- Agricultural & Resource Economics
- Agricultural Education
School of Natural Resources and the Environment
- Arid Lands Resource Sciences (Ph.D. only)
College of Architecture, Planning & Landscape Architecture
College of Education
- Teaching, Learning & Sociocultural Studies
College of Engineering
College of Fine Arts
College of Humanities
- English Language and Linguistics - English as a Second Language
- Rhetoric, Composition and the Teaching of English
Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs
- Second Language Acquisition & Teaching (Ph.D. only)
Eller College of Management
- Environmental & Occupational Health
- Family & Child Health - Global or Domestic
- Health Education & Behavioral Sciences
- Public Health Policy & Management
College of Science/ School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- School of Anthropology
- School of Geography & Development
- School of Government & Public Policy (MPA)
- Latin American Studies
- School of Information Resources & Library Sciences
We primarily support of Masters degree students. Limited support is provided to students pursuing a Ph.D., generally after completing a Masters at UA. We will consider other programs, including Dual Degree Programs, by request.
When applying be sure to observe the deadlines of both the academic program and the Coverdell Fellows.