Graduate Petition and Graduate Petition User Guides

About Graduate Petitions

The graduate petition is required whenever a student wishes to take a Leave of Absence, request a retroactive change to their enrollment record, or wishes to request permission for an exception to a Graduate College policy. Petition forms route through various reviewers. Submission of a petition does not guarantee that it will be approved.

GradPath Petition User Guides

Guides to submit petition – for students and Graduate Coordinators

Guides to submit petition – for Graduate Coordinators only

Guides to review petition – for faculty and staff