You are here

financial aid

Federal, State, and Institutional Aid

Degree Seeking Graduate Students

All graduate students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for need-based grants, loans, scholarships, and Federal Work-Study programs. It is recommended that graduate students complete the FAFSA by March 1 to receive priority processing. Many sources of funding are based on need and eligible graduate students are encouraged to file the FAFSA regardless of intent to obtain federal student loans.

Subscribe to RSS - financial aid