- $40,000 for Master's students [$36,000 ($18,000 / year) provided by the Sloan Foundation and $4,000 provided by the Graduate College (during the first academic year)].
- $50,000 for Ph.D. students [$40,000 (total amount for degree program) provided by the Sloan Foundation and $10,000 provided by the Graduate College (during the first academic year)].
- please contact Donna Treloar for payment details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-state and out-of-state base tuition is paid for Fall and Spring semesters (no summers) by the Graduate College.
- mandatory registration fees, any additional tuition charged by the individual program or tuition assessed by the Outreach College are excluded.
- students are responsible for paying mandatory, miscellaneous and departmental fees.
- Faculty Mentoring
- Academic support service
- Awards are dependent upon availability
Priority deadline is April 1st. Applications received after April 1st will be reviewed for any remaining awards; awards are dependent upon availability.