- $40,000* for Master's students [$36,000 ($18,000 / year) provided by the Sloan Foundation and $4,000 provided by the Graduate College].
- $50,000* for Ph.D. students [$40,000 (total amount for degree program) provided by the Sloan Foundation and $10,000 provided by the Graduate College].
- please contact Donna Treloar for payment details at email@example.com
- In-state and out-of-state base tuition (for "main campus" coursework, no "on-line" courses) is paid for Fall and Spring semesters (no summers) by the Graduate College.
- mandatory registration fees, any additional tuition charged by the individual program or special fees are excluded.
- students are responsible for paying mandatory, miscellaneous and departmental fees.
- Faculty Mentoring
- Academic support service
- Awards are dependent upon availability
Priority deadline is April 1st. Applications received after April 1st will also be reviewed. All scholarship awards are dependent upon availability.
* Amount may vary if an applicant is already in a UArizona graduate program.