- $21,000* for Master's students [$17,000 ($8,500/year) provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and a $4,000 one-time award for year 1 provided by the Graduate College].
- $50,000* for Ph.D. students [$40,000 (total amount for degree program, approximately $10,000/year) provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and a $10,000 one-time Graduate Access Award (if not awarded previously, e.g. via IMSD) year 1 provided by the Graduate College].
- please contact Donna Treloar for payment details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-state and out-of-state base tuition for main campus coursework (no on-line or other campus' tuition included) is paid for Fall and Spring semesters (no summers) by the Graduate College.
- mandatory registration fees, any additional tuition charged by the individual programs or special fees are not included.
- students are responsible for paying mandatory, miscellaneous and departmental fees.
- Faculty Mentoring.
- Academic support service.
- Awards are dependent upon availability.
Priority deadline is April 1st. Applications received after April 1st will also be reviewed. All scholarship awards are dependent upon availability.
Academic departments that accept UA/SIGP supported students will commit funding in the form of a research or teaching assistantship, traineeship and/or fellowship that matches the level of departmental PhD awards and Master's student support will meet the University of Arizona required minimum stipend of $21,750/year.
* Amount may vary if an applicant is already in a UArizona graduate program.