Please follow the directions below to submit drafts for feedback. Questions for the additional document are below the directions.
To submit essays, please upload them to our Box folder. Directions for getting a Box account (free to UA students) are below.
Please help us out by following these directions!
- Upload your drafts as a Word document (not a pdf), so we can comment on them easily.
- Please do not create a folder for your essays or put your essays in any of the folders. We will do this later.
- Label your document according to the following directions: Name_Department_Fellowship_Date (e.g. EmiSmith_Anthro_NSF DDRI_06.18.19).
- Upload an additional document with answers to the questions below.
Additional Document with Responses to Questions
This document should be labeled: Name_Department_Answers_Date (e.g. PeterZheleva_ComputerScience_Answers_06.18.19), with answers to the following questions
- Where are you in the writing process? (Just getting started? Strong drafts? Somewhere in between?)
- Considering the review criteria for your fellowship, what is going well and what still needs work in the essays?
- What questions do you have for the person who reviews your essays?
- Where are you in the process of getting letters of recommendation?
How to Get a UA Box Account
1. Visit account.arizona.edu and log in with your NetID and password.
2. Click the Manage Your Accounts button on the left menu.
3. Under Available Accounts, click on the Box button to create your account.
The account will be associated with your <netid>@email.arizona.edu address, and also with your official university email address if it is different.
As a UA student, you have access to a UA Box account. You can find more information here:
If you have trouble with Box, please contact UITS (http://uits.arizona.edu/content/247-it-support-center).