Workshops and Information Sessions
National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Information Sessions
Join us for an overview of the GRFP application process and for tips on applying.
- Thursday, August 22 from 9:00 - 10:00 in the Grad Center (1600 E First St), please RSVP
- Tuesday, August 27 from 12:30 - 1:30 in University Services Building Room 207, please RSVP
- Thursday, September 5 from 9:30 - 10:30 in the Grad Center (1600 E. First St), please RSVP
- Monday, September 9 from 1:00 - 2:00 in Forbes 229, please RSVP
DAAD Information Session
DAAD, the German Academic Exchange Service, provides support for academic travel to Germany. Join us to learn more about their funding.
- Thursday, August 29 from 12:30 - 1:30 in University Services Room 209, please RSVP
7 Keys to Finding and Obtaining a Postdoc
Current UA postdocs will provide advice on finding and acquiring a postdoc.
- Tuesday, September 10 from 12:30 - 1:45 in ENR2 S215, please RSVP
- You are also welcome to join this session via zoom.
Student Fulbright Application Workshop
Hosted by the UA Honors College Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships. This workshop is primarily focused on helping students who are applying for a Student Fulbright in the Fall of 2019, but also helpful for those considering applying in 2020.
NIH F31s Made (Almost) Simple
Intended for applicants and advisors, this session will cover the details of applying to the NIH F31
- Monday, September 16 from 12:00 - 1:00 in University Services Building Room 214, please RSVP
The following materials were presented in previous workshops and provide some basic information about the referenced opportunities. These materials should provide solid background information, but please remember that competition guidelines occasionally change. Check with your advisor and fellowship websites for the most current information.
For the presentation NIH F31s Made (Almost) Simple, please email Shelley Hawthorne Smith