- Coverdell Orientation Handbook 2018-2019
- Continuing Fellows Extension Form 2019-2020
- Permission to Disclose Information Form 2019-2020
- Photo and Video Release Form 2019-2020
- Financial Aid Forms|UA Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Federal Work Study|UA Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (see Off-Campus Employers)
Work Study offers are awarded and accepted in UAccess. Off campus organizations must have an authorized Work Study contract executed through the University. They must submit a position description, hiring information, and must invoice Financial Aid regularly for reimbursement.
Once an Outreach Assistantship assignment is secured, submit the appropriate forms as follows:
- Graduate Outreach Assistantship forms are processed by the Graduate College for Coverdell Fellows. Fellows will receive an offer letter at their UA email address which must be signed and returned. A contract will be offered and signed electronically in UAccess.
- A current copy of your Graduate Outreach Assistantship position description must be submitted annually to the UA Coverdell Fellows office. It should include the name of the organization, contact information for your direct site supervisor, a description of your goals and duties. A virtual outreach assistantship fair will be held annually in the spring to connect Fellows and qualified agencies.
The Moving to Tucson Guide (2019-2020) is a helpful compilation of advice and experience from Fellows.