Retroactive Withdrawal

Under extraordinary circumstances, a student may submit a petition for Retroactive Enrollment Change to request a withdrawal after completion of classes for a term. If the student has experienced severe physical or psychological stress of such nature as to prevent satisfactory completion of course work in the semester or term in question, the student may petition for retroactive withdrawal from all courses taken that semester or term. This petition must be accompanied by adequate documentation and filed with the Dean of the Graduate College.