Discrimination and Sexual Harassment

A student who believes that he or she has experienced discrimination or sexual harassment should contact the Office of Institutional Equity.  The student will be referred to an individual with expertise in these areas for confidential advice on handling the situation or filing a written complaint. Students with disabilities who would like information on University policies with regard to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) should contact the University's Disability Resource Center (DRC) at (520) 621-3268.