You are here
Facts and Tips Regarding Readmission
- Students who have previously been admitted to a graduate degree program at the University of Arizona and completed a minimum of one semester of coursework may be considered a "Readmit." Previous admission to the Graduate College does not guarantee readmission.
- Readmission requirements include a new graduate application and fee and a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all graduate level study completed at the University of Arizona.
- Students who are re-admitted must check with the department to clarify the expectations for completing the degree. We strongly suggest students do that prior to applying for re-admission.
- Students who are re-admitted should expect to meet the published degree requirements in place at the point of their new admission. Exceptions to this standard policy will require approval by the program's Director of Graduate Studies and the Graduate College.
- International students who have been outside the U.S. for two or more years since their last enrollment at the University of Arizona may be required to submit current English proficiency scores. Additionally, international applicants requiring immigration documents will work with International Student Services and will be required to submit current financial guarantee documentation.