The Transcript Information Page (TIP), is available directly on the student application summary in GradApp. Graduate Coordinators should use the TIP as a coversheet to submit official transcripts or GISAL documents to the Graduate College within 24 hours of entering a recommendation.
Print the TIP page only if sending official documents to the Graduate College such as:
- Official Domestic Transcripts
- Official transcripts received by the Department, or
- E-transcripts received directly from the institution or transcript service and printed by UA department personnel (please print all pages including instructions and keys)
- Official International Transcripts and Degree Certificates or Diplomas with official English translations and native language
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores, if not listed in UAccess or GradApp
- Original GISAL (if funding is known at time of recommendation)